In many businesses and even with some laundry equipment companies unanswered phone calls and un-returned voice mails for parts and service are the norm giving a confirmation that full service is out and self serve is in once the sale has been made, but that is not the case with T&L Equipment.
Because T&L Equipment is held to high standards as a Speed Queen distributor, we maintain a large parts inventory and a close relationship with the factory. Same day shipping on stock items is standard practice for us on orders placed by 1 pm. In fact, 90% of our parts orders are shipped the same day.
And your calls won't go unanswered and un-returned because when you call in or even come by, Eric Combs, our parts and service manager is always on hand to give you prompt, personal and professional attention.
Our service department can reached directly at:
- (800) 423-7937 or (704) 372-8615 ext. 3
- via Email
Being one of T&L Equipment's Laundry Experts, you can count on Eric to provide the right parts the first time saving you time and money.
Commercial Laundry Equipment Repair
You make a large investment in the equipment that is essential to your business and when that equipment requires service, you need qualified factory trained service people.
Because T&L Equipment is held to high standards as an authorized distributor of the laundry equipment we offer our customers, our service people receive factory training with regular updates from factory personnel, have access to factory technical support and technical materials. They also carry and install only OEM parts rather than cutting corners. We have experience with and specialize in most major brands of commercial laundry equipment.
Our standards of operation for the service department are to:
- Quickly respond to customer requests in a courteous manner.
- Provide personal response to all calls and questions presented by our customers within 1 business day.
- Maintain communication channels within our operation and with the customer so that customer requests are satisfied rapidly and so that customers are aware of the status of their request.
- Keep service people up to date with new models, product changes and new technology by way of a planned approach to service training.
- Do things right the first time with honest intentions to build trust, goodwill and lasting relationships with our customers.
If you have questions or concerns regarding an existing service call or installation or would like to schedule a service visit, contact us.