In many businesses, once the sale has been made, calls for parts and service go unanswered and neglected, but that is not the case with T&L Equipment.
Because we enjoy ongoing lasting relationships with customers and suppliers, we maintain a parts inventory and a capable service department.
We service North Carolina and South Carolina.
The model number and serial number of the equipment that needs attention is required for us to accurately match parts and or service. Most laundry equipment will have a sticker inside the loading door on the machine cabinet or on the door itself. If that is worn or not present, machines often have a sticker or detail label on the the back as well. Taking a photo with your phone is a great way to capture the information.
With model and serial numbers, machine error codes and any description of the apparent malfunction can save time and money in getting your equipment running again.
If you need parts or service, you can call or email us directly as below. Email is a great way to start a service call anytime whether we are open or not. Email also allows you to send pictures of machine model and serial numbers, parts that are needed or anything you think might help us to help you more easily.
Our service department can be reached directly at:
- (800) 423-7937 or (704) 372-8615 ext. 1
- via Email
Commercial Laundry Equipment Repair
You make a large investment in the equipment that is essential to your business and when that equipment requires service, you need qualified factory trained service people.
Because T&L Equipment is held to high standards as an authorized distributor of the laundry equipment we offer our customers, our service people receive factory training with regular updates from factory personnel, have access to factory technical support and technical materials. They also carry and install only OEM parts rather than cutting corners. We have experience with and specialize in most major brands of commercial laundry equipment.
Our standards of operation for the service department are to:
- Quickly respond to customer requests in a courteous manner.
- Provide personal response to all calls and questions presented by our customers within 1 business day.
- Maintain communication channels within our operation and with the customer so that customer requests are satisfied rapidly and so that customers are aware of the status of their request.
- Keep service people up to date with new models, product changes and new technology by way of a planned approach to service training.
- Do things right the first time with honest intentions to build trust, goodwill and lasting relationships with our customers.
If you have questions or concerns regarding an existing service call or installation or would like to schedule a service visit, contact us.
Ready To Get Started? Call Us Today!
When getting the job done right and making a profit are a priority, call on T & L Equipment Sales Co., Inc.