We are back with a few final statistics from hootsuite.com that will help you understand why social media is important for your laundromat!
- Facebook Live videos get six times more interactions than regular video content.
- In the United States, 169.5 million people use Facebook, an increase of 0.9% from 2017.
- Instagram became the top platform for teenagers in Fall 2018, when it surpassed Snapchat for the first time: 72% of U.S. teens now use Instagram.
- Instagram has more than 25 million business profiles.
- Instagram was the second-most downloaded iOS app in 2018.
- Nearly half of U.S. adults (43%) get their news from Facebook.
- On Facebook, the number of users aged 65 and up has doubled since 2012. 41% of U.S seniors now use the social network.
- People and businesses exchange more than 10 billion messages per month.
- Roughly 60% of Instagram users access the platform every day.
- Roughly 74% of Facebook users access the platform daily, and 51% visit multiple times per day.
- Roughly half of U.S. users on Instagram are between the ages of 18 and 34.
- The average Facebook engagement rate for all types of page posts is 3.75%
- The average Facebook user has liked 9 posts in the last 30 days, and shared one.
- The average reach of a Facebook post is 8% of total page likes.
- There are more than 1 billion monthly active users of Instagram worldwide.
- Use among U.S. teenagers is shrinking, from a high of 71% in 2014-15 to 51% in spring 2018.
Vended Laundry Equipment in Charlotte
Need help with the best vended laundromat equipment in Charlotte? Ask the industry experts at T & L Laundry Equipment. For more than 40 years, T & L has been the area's leader in commercial and vended laundry equipment in Charlotte. From seating to adjustable folding tables to washers and dryers, when it comes to commercial grade equipment, T & L is the best choice.