If you’re unsure about mobile payments, we have a list of benefits for you. You may have never offered this before at your laundromat but it’s important to consider doing so. It’s a great way to set yourself apart from other laundromats in the area and offer an advantage to your customers. If you're one of the many laundromat owners in Asheville NC and would like to learn more about upgrading your machines or need help with your mat, call T & L today. We can save you time and money.
- As we just mentioned, mobile payment systems are a great way to set your business apart from other laundromats in the area. Some people prefer to pay with this option and will seek out a laundromat that features it.
- Everyone has a smartphone now. They use it for various reasons. This includes mobile payments. You won’t have to worry about inconveniencing anyone, either. You can still offer machines that take cash but having machines that allow customers to pay with a mobile device can be a great option.
- It’s easy to transfer payments from one party to another with a mobile wallet.
- It’s a great way to increase revenue. As we mentioned, customers seek out mobile payment options.
- It’s a great way to promote your business and also offer secure payments for customers. They won’t have to worry about coming into your laundromat with cash and feeling unsafe about it.
- Mobile wallet is great for loyalty programs and repeat business incentives.
We hope this information helps you better understand why it is beneficial to have mobile payments available to your customers. If you’d like to learn more about mobile payments and Speed Queen Insights, call now.
Attention Laundromat Owners in Asheville
Just beginning to plan for your laundromat location? Let our experts help! T & L has a good reputation with suppliers and customers because we have been around a long time, provide superior help after the sale, and we have the resources you need to succeed. We have not distracted ourselves with our own self interests. We don't run our own laundromats that may or may not compete with our customers' businesses. We supply laundromat owners in Asheville with the tools they need to succeed. Our company strives to help your business develop and succeed, even after the sale has been completed.
We are confident the difference in our approach to helping you with a new business venture is one that serves your purposes and builds trust from the beginning.
Our honest down to earth approach is important in our overall process. It’s why we stand out above the rest. We suggest the best options for your business. We don’t have a one size fits all approach to our process. It’s different for each business we encounter. That’s because every company has different goals in mind. They also have varied needs. Call now to learn more.