Thinking of starting your very own laundromat? If so, there are good reasons to start up your own business in 2020. Here, you'll find statistics from speedqueen.com. If you find them interesting and something you'd like to learn more about. Contact T & L.
- 20-35% average ROI. An average cash-on-cash ROI of up to 35% is both impressive and advantageous when compared to other investments.
- Enjoy the flexibility of running your laundromat the way that fits your lifestyle.
- In many countries, you can write off equipment purchases and claim equipment depreciation as a loss on your taxes.
- Laundromats in the U.S. see an average cash-on-cash ROI of 20-35% —much higher than most alternative investments. And when you factor the flexibility and low labor costs, laundromats just make sense.
- Nearly 94.8% success rate. All the benefits of a profitable investment––without all the risks.
- Your machines do the work so you don’t have to. In fact, 70% of laundromat investors have 0-3 employees.
Be a New Laundromat Owner in SC Today
If you're interested in becoming a laundromat owner in SC, please consider working with T & L! Our experts know what it takes to open and maintain a laundromat. We have more than 40 years of experience. We also have the resources it takes to offer great service without any hassles. Our company has mastered the overall process of helping clients every step of the way, from finding a location to signing a favorable lease agreement and more.
We also have support from the best factories that make quality vended laundromat equipment and other on-premise laundry needs. If you have a problem, working with someone in the industry who is experienced and who may have seen your problem before can be a real asset. Whether it is a difficulty or a challenging need that we are trying to satisfy our staff knows what to do.
T & L has a good reputation with suppliers and customers because we have been around a long time, provide superior help after the sale, and we have the resources you need to succeed. We have not distracted ourselves with our own self interests. We don't run our own laundromat that may or may not compete with our customers' businesses. We supply laundromat owners with the tools they need to succeed. Our company strives to help your business develop and succeed, even after the sale has been completed.
We are confident the difference in our approach to helping you with a new business venture is one that serves your purposes and builds trust from the beginning.
Our honest, down to earth approach is important in our overall process. It’s why we stand out above the rest. We suggest the best options for your business. We don’t have a one size fits all approach to our process. It’s different for each business we encounter. That’s because every company has different goals in mind. They also have varied needs. Call now to learn more.