We are back with more statistics from hootsuite.com. If you missed our last blog post, we dove into helping you understand why social media is a great tool for your laundromat owners in Asheville NC. Missed that post? Check back here for more!
- 5 million businesses worldwide use Pinterest.
- 125 million hashtags were shared every day in 2018 on Twitter.
- 8% of the U.S. population uses Twitter
- 21% of American adults get at least some of their news from YouTube.
- 5% of people in the U.S. use Pinterest
- 7% of people in the U.S. use Snapchat
- 40% of Americans aged 18 to 29 use Twitter. That percentage drops with each subsequent age group.
- 40% of U.S. seniors use YouTube. Only Facebook outranks YouTube in this age category.
- 57% of LinkedIn traffic comes from a mobile device.
- 61% of businesses worldwide use YouTube.
- 62% of businesses use LinkedIn, but 86% of B2B companies use the network.
- 66% of Pinterest users use the network to find last-minute holiday gift ideas.
- 70% of millennial YouTube users have used YouTube to learn how to do something new.
- 71% of Twitter users get at least some of their news from the platform.
- 77% of Pinners have discovered a new brand or product on the network.
- 78% of Americans between the ages of 18 and 24 use Snapchat. Use drops with age: 54% of those between the ages of 25 and 29 use the app, and 25% of those between 30 and 49.
- 8% of businesses worldwide use Snapchat.
- 80% of Pinterest users access the network on mobile devices.
- 83% of weekly Pinterest users have made a purchase based on brand Pins.
- 84% of businesses use Twitter.
- 84% of Pinners use Pinterest when trying to decide what to buy.
- 85% of small-and-medium businesses with Twitter accounts say Twitter is important for customer service.
- 90% of LinkedIn users say they are open to the right job opportunity.
- 94% of U.S. 18- to 24-year olds use YouTube, and 73% of all U.S. adults.
- As on many other platforms, individuals with a college degree are more likely to use Twitter: 32% of degree-holders use the platform, compared to 25% with some college education, and 18% with a high school education or less.
- In the U.S., 28.3% of marketers use Snapchat, up from 25% in 2017.
- LinkedIn feeds see more than 9 billion content impressions per week.
- LinkedIn gets two new members every second.
- LinkedIn has more than 610 million users.
- LinkedIn is especially popular among high-income earners and college graduates. About 50% of degree holders use LinkedIn, compared with just 9% of those with a high school diploma or less.
Stay tuned for more statistics coming up in our next blog post!
Laundromat Owners in Asheville
Just beginning to plan for your laundromat location? Let our experts help! T & L has a good reputation with suppliers and customers because we have been around a long time, provide superior help after the sale, and we have the resources you need to succeed. We have not distracted ourselves with our own self interests. We don't run our own laundromats that may or may not compete with our customers' businesses. We supply laundromat owners in Asheville with the tools they need to prosper. Our company strives to help your business develop and grow, even after the sale has been completed.
We are confident the difference in our approach to helping you with a new business venture is one that serves your purposes and builds trust from the beginning.
Our honest down to earth approach is important in our overall process. It’s why we stand out above the rest. We suggest the best options for your business. We don’t have a one size fits all approach. It’s different for each business we encounter. That’s because every company has different goals in mind. They also have varied needs. Call now to learn more.