Interested in learning more about social media and why it might help your laundromat gain traffic and increase revenue? Here you'll find statistics from hootsuite.com that help you get a good idea of the importance of social media for business owners.
- 1.6 billion people are connected to small businesses on Facebook.
- 104.7 million people in the United States use Instagram, an increase of 13.1% from 2017.
- 150 million people use Facebook Stories daily.
- 26% of Facebook users have watched a live stream video in the past month.
- 39% of women and 30% of men use Instagram in the U.S.
- 500 million people use Instagram stories daily.
- 60% of Instagram users claim they’ve discovered at least one new product on the platform.
- 60% of users visit Instagram daily, and 38% visit multiple times per day.
- 68% of U.S. adults use Facebook, most of them daily.
- 74% of businesses worldwide use Instagram.
- 74% of U.S. women use Facebook, compared to 62% of U.S. men.
- 76.9% of mobile Facebook users access the network on an Android device, compared to 14.1% using an Apple device.
- 80% of Instagram users follow at least one business on Instagram, and more than 200 million people visit at least one business profile every day.
- 95% of businesses worldwide use Facebook.
- A third of the most viewed Instagram stories are from businesses.
- After messaging a brand on Facebook, 66% of people feel more confident about the brand, and 55% feel more personally connected to the brand.
- Facebook has 2.32 billion monthly active users as of December 2018, an increase of 9% from the previous year. It remains the top-ranked social platform.
- Facebook is the second-most popular site in the world, behind only Google, and boasts an average time per visit of 10:57.
Best Laundromat Equipment in North Carolina
Looking to update your laundromat equipment in North Carolina? Want to start a new location? In addition to offering the best washers and dryers on the market, we also offer financing.
The most beneficial factor of updating to new washers and dryers through T & L is the fact that we can cater to your needs. You won’t be worried about equipment that’s too small or too big. If you like the advantages you’ll gain from investing in our machines and you’re interested in learning more about the details of each of these machines, contact us.
Need to buy coin laundry equipment in North or South Carolina? Let us help with your plans so that you can choose the right commercial washers and dryers for your business’ needs.
With 40 years of experience in this industry, we know what it takes to be successful. If you're interested in talking with our salesmen about a turnkey laundromat or updated commercial laundromat equipment in North Carolina and South Carolina contact us. We strive to work with you from the beginning of your journey to the end. T & L will help you plan and develop your vision as well as help you grow and succeed. Call now.